Over the years, the institution has progressed to become a distinguished one, with over 82 bachelor’s degree programs, 10 associate degrees, 28 graduate degrees, and 7 certificates or diplomas.
The university is an independent/ private university located in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America.
The University of Hartford was founded in the year 1957 by the amalgamation of the Hartford Art School, Hillyer College, and The Hartt School.
Currently, the University of Hartford has more than 6,000 full-time and part-time graduate and undergraduate students. In its bid to assist students, some financial aid programs and scholarships have been instituted.
Upon the completion of your application, provision of all academic records and English Testing results, applicants will be considered for partial tuition scholarships that range in worth from $10,000 to $23,000.
Once you complete your application and provide all academic records, English Testing results and your specific Audition Video, Applicants will be considered for partial tuition scholarships that range in worth up to full tuition.
Once you complete your application and provide all academic records, English Testing results and art portfolio, applicants will be considered for partial tuition scholarships that range in worth up to full tuition.
International Students are eligible.
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic records.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- If you are applying to one of their undergraduate programs, you can complete your application through the online application portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the supporting documents
- An official transcript of the secondary school record; official college transcripts, if any.
- ACT or SAT scores (optional, see test-optional policy below). The University of Hartford CEEB code 003436.
- A letter of recommendation is required for admission and can be completed by one of your high school teachers or your counselor. The letter can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the following address: University of Hartford Office of Admission 200 Bloomfield Avenue West Hartford, CT 06117
- Admission Requirements: A candidate for admission to the University of Hartford must be a graduate of, or student who will be graduated from, an accredited secondary school, or must have passed a state secondary school equivalency examination.
- Language Requirement: If you are able to meet only the score requirement you will be considered for admission to our English Language Institute.
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 80 IBT