The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university situated in Oxford, England.
Over the years, the institution has progressed exponentially and made up of 39 semi-autonomous constituent colleges, 6 permanent private halls, and a range of academic departments which are organised into 4 categories. All the colleges are self-governing institutions within the university, each administering its own membership and with its own internal structure and activities.
At the University of Oxford, resident and international students can apply and and attain their academic pursuit with the aid of its professionals and resources on the campuses.
The University of Oxford are well acknowledged all over the world for their topmost academic distinction.
In its bid to assist students, some financial aid programs and scholarships have been instituted, one of which is the St Cross college Scholarship.
University Institution:University of Oxford
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Award Base: Oxford, England.
Application Deadline: Differs (Kindly Check Here)
- The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
- The scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically meritorious graduate student.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for University of Oxford Scholarships:
- Required Language:English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- Have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Be of outstanding academic ability.
- Have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college).
- Take up their place in October 2022.
- Show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline.
(1). Kindly Visit the Curriculum page of your chosen course and Follow promptly the following guidelines below:
A. Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
B. Upload the required documents.
C. Pay the application fee.
D. Submit your application.
A. A statement that clarifies your wish to apply.
B. A Copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
C. The evidence of funding from other sources
Ancient PhilosophyAfrican Studies
Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
Classical Armenian Studies
Classical Hebrew Studies
Institution: University of Oxford
Study level: Masters
Scholarship funding: Partly funded
Eligibility: International students